Terms & Conditions
- Terms-of-service applicable to the customers using this website has to be included under this field.
- These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to all e-commerce platforms providing pharmacy services for the supply of products such as over the counter medicines, prescription only medicines ("POM"), herbal medicines and food supplements, skin care products, medical apparatus for common sale and non-medical products including electrical products ("Products") through website, applications for mobile, or any other software ("Green Hills Pharmacy E-Platforms") operated by Green Hills Pharmacies, hereinafter referred to as ("Company", "we", "us", "our").
- These Terms set out the basis upon which you ("Users", "you", "your") can access and use E-Platforms in the United Arab Emirates, to buy Products and have them delivered to you ("Services").
- The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and us and govern your use of Green Hills Pharmacy E-Platforms to acquire Products and completely replaces any prior agreements, if any, between you and us.
- By accessing Green Hills Pharmacy E-Platforms, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of the Terms, your sole recourse is to stop using Green Hills Pharmacy E-Platforms.
- The Company may amend these Terms at any time by posting an updated version of the Terms on Green Hills Pharmacy E-Platforms. The Company encourages you to check Green Hills Pharmacy E-Platforms regularly for any amendments to the Terms. Your continued use of Green Hills Pharmacy E-Platforms will constitute your express consent to these Terms.
- Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights, either as a consumer of services or otherwise.
www.greenhills.ae (also referred to as " Green Hills Pharmacy " or "Website" or "We") is totally committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of any personal information received from you ("Customer"). At Green Hills Pharmacy, the confidentiality of our customers is a top priority.
We understand the confidential nature of the prescription you provide us to process your medication order and we treat your prescription as a protected information
- As part of providing our Services to you, we may need to send routine communications to you, such as order transaction emails and other administrative messages through email and notifications posted on the Website or through other means available, including text and other forms of messaging. Though we prefer to communicate with our customers via email, as may be deemed necessary, you agree to receive our phone calls, related to your orders/request on Greenhills.ae.
- When you sign up to receive our e-newsletters, we may periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information, which you may find it interesting and beneficial as well. If you do not wish to receive promotional information from us, you can, at any time, choose to opt out of receiving Green Hills Pharmacy promotional e-newsletters. To unsubscribe from our e-newsletters, you can follow the directions included at the e-newsletter.
- You must ensure to provide us with the correct or up-to-date Personal Information. This will allow us to contact you for further correspondences with respect to your order at Greenhills.ae. We are not responsible for any inaccurate information you provide to us, which may affect your shopping experience on our website.
- If, at any time, you want to access, update, modify or eliminate any of your account information at Greenhills.ae, you may do so by clicking "Your Account", and then review/change your sensitive personal information as you want it to be.
- Greenhills.ae may, in future, request other optional information from you to customize the Website to deliver personalized service to our customers.
What Information We Collect About You
We do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information. However, you might provide us with your personal and demographic information – including your name, gender, age, address, phone number, email address and your medical prescription(s) – in the following ways:
- As a New Customer, when you register/create an account, place your order, or upload your medical prescription at Greenhills.ae
- As an Existing Customer, when you update your existing profile on Greenhills.ae
- When you sign up for e-newsletters at Greenhills.ae.
- When you use Refer & Earn programs, Ask Our Pharmacist service, Contact Us or submit your Testimonials at Greenhills.ae.
During your visit to our website, we may automatically receive technical information about your computer/device, including your IP address, your computer operating system, time-zone, browser type and browser plug-in details, due to the communication protocol settings on the Internet.
When you browse our website, we may also collect information regarding the pages you viewed, the web addresses from which you arrive or click through to, time spent on certain pages, download errors and page response times. All these information help us analyze Customers' trends and preferences, and thus assist us in improving our service.
How We Use the Information Collected from You
- You will need to register with Green Hills Pharmacy E-Platforms to use any Services. To register, you must be at least 21 years of age and you must provide true, accurate, complete, and current information (including name, date of birth, email address, credit/debit card details, mobile telephone number and other details) as requested during the account creation process. If you are under the legal age of majority, you may not register.
- If the prescription is for a person other than yourself, you will need to have the authority of the person whose prescription it is to have it dispensed by us. By placing an order to dispense another person's prescription you confirm that you have their authority to do so. You will provide us with any details that we may require confirming that you have such authority.
- By registering yourself on Green Hills Pharmacy E-Platforms, you warrant that the details you provide to the Company are correct and complete and you agree that you will inform the Company immediately of any changes to those details (e.g., change of email or postal address). You can access and update your details using the "My Account" area of Green Hills Pharmacy E-Platforms. You authorize us to use any information provided to us to verify your information (including any updated information), to obtain an initial credit authorization from your credit card issuer at the time of registration, at Company's sole discretion. Your application for registration is dependent on acceptance of the same by Company, in its sole discretion.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password and for preventing unauthorized access to your profile. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. Please take all necessary steps to ensure that your username and password is kept confidential and secure. Please inform the Company immediately if you have any reason to believe that your username and/or password has become known to anyone else, or are being, or are likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse access to Green Hills Pharmacy E-Platforms, terminate accounts, remove, or edit content, or cancel/reject orders, at Company's sole discretion. If the Company cancels an order, it will be without charge to you.
We will collect and retain your personally identifiable information only to the extent that it is necessary to fulfil our services to you. Any Personal information submitted by you to the website or collected by us will be used ONLY for the purposes mentioned below:
- To carry out our obligations arising from your requests for our products and services.
- To improve our website’s functionality, and to customize your future shopping experience with us.
- To make sure that our website content is presented in the manner that is most effective for you.
- To communicate with you about any changes to our services.
- To verify your identity and perform checks to prevent fraud.
With Whom We Share Your Information
- We do not sell, rent, or exchange your any personally identifiable information that you provide to us through this Website with any third party for commercial reasons. However, we engage trusted online payment service partners to perform payment processing and authorization services (for net banking or credit/debit card validation). Through your use of the Greenhills.ae Services, you consent to our collection and transfer of your information to our payment service partner websites.
Who Has Access to Your Information?
We guarantee that all your personal information with us is secure. Greenhills.ae takes careful precaution to protect our customers’ personal information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure or unauthorized modification. To prevent unauthorized access, we have put in place the latest industry-standard security technology and procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. Your personal information is encrypted and is protected with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all information you input. We store your personally identifiable information on the computer servers placed in a secure environment. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your personally identifiable information, no company, including our website, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
Your personally identifiable information can be accessed only on a need-to-know basis by certain Greenhills.ae employees who are designated to carry out your requested activity, and all such employees are bound to strict confidentiality obligations.
Delivery & Shipping Policy:
- (Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Cancellation & Replacement Policy:
- Applicable as per the website Products/Services